Prof. Jeongmin Kim (Full CV)
- (2016) PhD in Mechanical Engineering (major: MEMS/nano, minor: physics, EE), University of California at Berkeley, USA
- (2006) MS in Mechanical Engineering, KAIST, Korea
- (2004) BS in Mechanical Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea
- (2020.3-present) Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Bioengineering, SNU GSCST, Korea
- (2019.3-2020.2) Postdoctoral Scholar, QB3 Institute & Dept. of Chemistry, UC Berkeley (Prof. Ke Xu lab)
- (2016.9-2019.2) Postdoctoral Scholar, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, UC Berkeley (Prof. Xiang Zhang lab)
- (2006.2-2011.6) Engineer, Manufacturing Technology R&D Center, Samsung Electronics, Korea
- Spring 2020, Interdisciplinary Project Design (융합 프로젝트 설계)
- Fall 2020, Optical Microscopy (광학 현미경법)
- Spring 2021, Advanced Optical Imaging Theory (expected)
MS/PhD program (since Fall 2020)
Youngseop graduated from University of Florida in Summer 2020 with BS in Biomedical Engineering. He is currently interested in improving optical microscopy in terms of penetration depth and resolution, and in the biological applications of imaging such as cancer cell research.
We are looking for new members. See ‘OPENING’ in the main page!